Your pet is an important part of your family, and when he or she is ill, you want the best medical care available.
Our veterinarian and staff are ready to provide your pet with cutting edge veterinary medical care. From wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and complex surgical procedures, your dog, cat, ferret, bird, reptile or other exotic pet will receive high quality care at our clinic.
It is our goal and desire to provide the best of veterinary care and service to our clients and patients. Unlike human hospitals, our facilities are maintained by the veterinarian without any governmental aid. Therefore, we must charge for all of our services as well as for any medicine, supplies and hospitalization.
- Payment is required at the time of service.
- Deposits are required for most admissions.
- For your convenience we accept cash, checks, Mastercard, Visa, and Discover.
- We can provide itemized estimates for all proposed procedures.
- You receive an itemized invoice after each visit.
- We always encourage discussion of financial concerns prior to procedures and treatments.
If you have any questions about the cost of caring for your pet, please give us a call at 508-888-9313.